Accessorizing for Eye Ball 2013
There’s just a few days before Eyeball 2013, and my friends and I are finalizing the details of our formal outfits. It’ll be my first time attending Eyeball and I’m excited to see what it’s like. After purchasing my dress for the fete, I moved on to thinking about what accessories I’d wear to match. Accessories are always a huge part of my outfits! The dress I chose is a long one that gives me a simple and elegant color theme to work with–blue and silver. I chose some accessories that I already own and bought a few more to complete my look. Here are what the key pieces look like:
1. A shiny clutch that’s big enough to hold the necessities. Bonus: It comes with a chain strap that can be tucked away.
2. Sparkly arm candy including bracelets and rings.
3. Navy blue pumps from Nine West that I can stand in for hours. Most comfortable and stylish shoe brand ever. I injured my foot two weeks ago, so I may just be pairing one shoe with my orthopedic boot.
4. A Cynthia Rowley textured tweed blazer that is so demure and elegant. And I found it on sale for $10!
5. A metallic silver scarf that shines and shines.
6. A rich manicure that combines matte and glitter polish.
As the Eyeball draws near, my friends and I are giddy with excitement for the fun certain to be had. I’ll be getting ready with my favorite girls and then heading to the venue in style.